- Provides a low-cost option to in-office veterinary care
- Comes to a central location in Culpeper on a monthly basis
- Exams, vaccinations and simple veterinary procedures are done in the mobile clinic
- Spay/neuter and surgical patients are transported to their clinic in Charlottesville for treatment
- Our furry patients are delivered back to the same location that evening
- Culpeper Humane Society patients receive a complete wellness exam, spay/neuter, distemper and rabies vaccination. $65 for female cat and approximately $100 for a puppy/dog (depending on size, add $20 if over 50#s and another $20 if over 75#s).
- Micro-chip is only $20!